How do wine trail events work?
Print out your E-mail order confirmation! You will show your email confirmation at your chosen starting winery, on the event date that you chose, to redeem your tasting ticket, and wine glass. Retain your tasting ticket and wine glass for each day you attend the event.
No tickets will be mailed. NO refunds for event tickets.Your tasting ticket and wine glass must be retained for each day of the event.
Tickets do not include transportation or lodging. Please make your own arrangements.
A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival.
- Online ticket sales end at 9pm the day before the event starts.
- Event tickets may NOT be returned or refunded. We can offer you exchanges only.
- Groups must purchase tickets together under the same order to ensure everyone can begin at the same winery. If there are not enough tickets remaining at a starting point select a different starting winery. Questions about events and groups purchasing tickets should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets will be sold at the door during the event ONLY IF the event does not sell out. The "at the door" price is higher than the online advance price.
- Our wineries are ALWAYS open for regular wine tastings during wine trail events.
- Designated drivers do not have to purchase tickets to our events. DD's are welcome at NO charge!
- The wine trail is self-guided. Visit as many wineries as you wish. There is no defined “start” and “end” point to the trail.
- Tickets, gifts, glasses or items associated with the event must be picked up at the starting winery. No event tickets will be shipped.
- A valid photo ID for proof of age is required for wine tasting at all of our wineries.