FAQ & Policies
How do wine trail events work?
Print out or show on your mobile device your E-mail order confirmation. You will show your confirmation at your chosen starting winery, on the event date that you chose, to redeem your tasting ticket, and wine glass. Retain your tasting ticket and wine glass for each day you attend the event.
No tickets will be mailed. NO refunds for event tickets.Your tasting ticket and wine glass must be retained for each day of the event.
Tickets do not include transportation or lodging. Please make your own arrangements.
A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival.
- Online ticket sales end at 9pm 24-48 hours before the event starts.
- Event tickets may NOT be returned or refunded. We can offer you exchanges only.
Groups must purchase tickets together under the same order to ensure everyone can begin at the same winery. If there are not enough tickets remaining at a starting point select a different starting winery. Questions about events and groups purchasing tickets should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will be sold at the door during the event ONLY IF the event does not sell out. The "at the door" price is higher than the online advance price.
- Our wineries are ALWAYS open for regular wine tastings during wine trail events.
- Designated drivers do not have to purchase tickets to our events. DD's are welcome at NO charge!
The wine trail is self-guided. Visit as many wineries as you wish. There is no defined “start” and “end” point to the trail.
- Tickets, gifts, glasses or items associated with the event must be picked up at the starting winery. No event tickets will be shipped.
- A valid photo ID for proof of age is required for wine tasting at all of our wineries.
To avoid overcrowding, and to make our events more enjoyable for everyone, you may select your preference for a starting winery when you reserve your tickets online. Please start at your assigned winery and then proceed at your own pace and in the direction most convenient for you and your party. This helps to keep traffic flowing smoothly around the wine trail, and helps to minimize check-in delays. This system may also introduce you to a winery you may have never stopped at before!
It is illegal for wineries to serve wine to any visibly intoxicated person and for any person to bring any outside alcoholic beverages onto our properties. Visitors who are intoxicated, disorderly or have brought outside alcoholic beverages into a winery will not be served, should not expect a refund and may be asked to leave. We appreciate your respect for our wineries and other guests. Have fun and please drink responsibly!