COVID-19 restrictions: MUST READ
How do wine trail tickets & passes work?
Print out or show on your mobile device your E-mail order confirmation.
Present your digital pass plus the order confirmation at each winery to use your pass. The winery will verify your name and order and will check your pass off their list as you visit each winery.
You will show your confirmation and give your name at your chosen starting winery and all locations visited after that on the event date that you chose.
NO tickets are mailed. NO refunds for event tickets. Any tickets or items such as wine glasses included with your order must be retained for each day of the event.
A food purchase may be required with your tasting per NY state regulations.
Tickets & passes do not include transportation or lodging. Please make your own arrangements.
A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival.
Online sales may end at 9pm 24-48 hours before an event starts or when sold out. Please plan your purchases accordingly.
- Event tickets may NOT be returned or refunded. We can offer you exchanges only.
Groups must purchase tickets together under the same order to ensure everyone can begin at the same winery. If there are not enough tickets remaining at a starting point select a different starting winery. Questions about events and groups purchasing tickets should be directed to: email@example.com
Tickets will be sold at the door during the event ONLY IF the event does not sell out. The "at the door" price is higher than the online advance price.
- Our wineries are ALWAYS open for regular wine tastings during wine trail events.
- Designated drivers do not have to purchase tickets to our events. DD's are welcome at NO charge!
The wine trail is self-guided. Visit as many wineries as you wish. There is no defined “start” and “end” point to the trail.
- Tickets, gifts, glasses or items associated with the event must be picked up at the starting winery. No event tickets will be shipped.
- A valid photo ID for proof of age is required for wine tasting at all of our wineries.