LIMITED PACKAGES AVAILABLE
On Sale: July 24th – July 29th ONLY
Are you ready to go beyond the bottle and explore some of the most popular wineries in Niagara County?
In this featured Beyond the Bottle Package you and a guest will discover a new understanding for winemaking and production, taste samples right from the barrel, and find the perfect pairing of wine and chocolate for your palate.
This Beyond the Bottle experience is valid for two (2) guests.
The package goes beyond a traditional tasting at three (3) winery locations:
A Gust of Sun Winery Ransomville: "Guided Chocolate & Wine Pairing"
Freedom Run Winery: "Production Room Tour and Tasting"
Liten Buffel: "VIP Barrel Tasting"
How it Works:
1. Complete your purchase online.
2. Click the DOWNLOAD button on the order confirmation page or the link in the email to download each PDF pass.
3. Call each individual winery to book your experience. Give your order # and name at time of booking. (You will receive a separate email with your order number)
4. Show a copy of your PDF & order # when checking in.
Book your experiences between July 30, 2020 and September 7, 2020.
All experiences must be redeemed by September 30, 2020.
What is included:
A Gust of Sun Winery Ransomville: Experiment with various flavors to find your perfect pairing with winemaker and owner, Shane Gustafson. Each guest will sample wines along with various flavors of chocolate in this guided tasting for two. Available on select Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons.
Freedom Run Winery: Develop an appreciation for the winemaking process with an exclusive and insightful production tour. Begin with a guided explanation of our winemaking process and the unique equipment used. From there, learn about the various stages: from processing harvested grapes, to aging in oak, and to our bottling line production. A tasting for two of various wines rounds out the experience. Appointments are required in advance.
- Liten Buffel: Go behind-the-scenes for a unique tasting experience. You and your guest will enjoy both released and unreleased Liten Buffel wines, including samples straight from the barrels. Available Saturdays and Sundays only. Appointments are required in advance for this private tour.